Planning in 2015


My new binder

I love planners, I love lists, I love crossing things off and re-writing lists.  I don’t think I’m the only crazy one but maybe I am.  Last year I decided to forgo the paper planner and do it all on my phone – mainly because I wanted my husband to be able to access our calendar and so it would give me reminders.  I also love pop up reminders.  :)   

This year though I started missing my paper planner, just to make quick notes or write down things only I need to know or don’t need a reminder on.  So, I’ve been obsessing over planners and watching YouTube videos and searching the internet.  The Erin Condren planners are really nice and very popular, unfortunately a little out of my price range right now.  I seriously debated though.  Happily a Housewife had some really good suggestions and has a lot of different planners.  I also saw that quite a few people decorate their planner, even though it’s pretty already.   

What I ended up doing is making my own planner.  It’s not fancy, but it’s mine, and within my price range.  I thought I would show it to you in case you wanted ideas or if you had more ideas for me of how to organize it or what kind of sections you use.  I’m hoping this works and can’t wait to add to it!  



Weekly view
Dividers

Labels: ,